Please log in to manage your email subscriptions.
If you have registered with WaterAid community, please log in first to retrieve your email preferences.
More information about the newsletters:
- E-news is delivered monthly and features a one-stop round-up of recent WaterAid news and events, including our popular Month in Pictures feature. It's an inspiring read, so make sure you don't miss out!
- Campaigns news is a bi-monthly email to help you campaign with WaterAid and influence decision makers. Whether you sign a petition, send an email or meet your MP, your contribution helps build pressure to make change happen.
- Education news is a quarterly update aimed at those in the education sector. It includes details about new educational resources from WaterAid, along with the latest schools fundraising initiatives.
- News splash is a quarterly update from the WaterAid corporate team, and is perfect for anyone involved in or interested in fundraising for WaterAid at their workplace or company.
- The Supporter Panel is a new way for you to become more closely involved in what we do. Members will be consulted by email three to four times a year on issues such as future campaigns, appeals, and so on. You are under no obligation to respond every time, although the more feedback we get, the better!
- WASH Matters is a bi-monthly newsletter that focuses on WaterAid’s service delivery work. It provides up-to-date information about approaches we use, research we are engaged in, and includes content-focused country case studies about our technical work. It is intended for a wide audience, from sector practitioners to supporters, from engineers to social scientists, to those merely interested in finding out a bit about what WaterAid does in terms of delivery of water, sanitation, and hygiene services.